Join Our Team
We're looking for dreamers and doers to shape the future of envoy. Here you'll make your decisions, work with smart people and build products people want.
Sr. QA Engineer
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven in the heart of the development process from requirements definition till delivery.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation. Mentor team members on automation.
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team, to generate, propose and implement innovative solutions to solve them.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and provide regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality.
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs (key performance indicator) to validate and report on software quality.
- Work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow.
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Functional Testing
- UI/UX Testing
- Integration testing of APIs
- Performance and scalability testing
- Security Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Strong background in manual testing, and at least 3 to 7 years of work experience in QA automation.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments.
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Selenium, SoapUI, Appium.
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux.
Commensurate with experience
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so applicants are advised to apply promptly.