Join Our Team
We're looking for dreamers and doers to shape the future of envoy. Here you'll make your decisions, work with smart people and build products people want.
Sr. PHP Developer
- To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- To perform coding to written technical specifications.
- To perform code maintenance and testing.
- To fix application issues and code irregularities.
- To give technical feedback to the Application Architect. Correspond with and report to Application Architect.
- Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
- To develop web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the PHP applications.
- 3-7 year experience developing with MVC frameworks using PHP.
- Experience in different ORM like propel,Eloquent
- Experience in different templating technologies especially blade/TWIG
- Knowledge of using version control (e.g. SVN).
- Experience in working with third-party APIs and web services.
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting) .
- Experience of working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL) (queries, design and normalization) .
- Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Enterprise library and Software Engineering best practices.
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques preferred.
- XHTML and/or HTML5 coding is highly desirable.
- Financial application background is a plus (preferably FX).
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details.
Commensurate with experience
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so applicants are advised to apply promptly.