We partner with you to evaluate existing systems, identify gaps and areas of improvement, and develop best-in-class processes. Our practices are tailored to fit your technology environment and business needs.
Testing the ERP is a mandatory activity during an ERP implementation process.It should be carried out in a structured and detailed manner to save the business from unseen risks.
Testing of an ERP solution is definitely complex by nature and it requires a different level of skill set, experience and resource.
Skytesters’ advanced ERP testing services help your organization reduce the risk in your business by supplementing a highly effective testing framework.
We offer services that perform an end to end testing of the entire process. We provide support for the following activities that are carried out at the time of system upgrade or new implementations:
- Preparation of the scripts required for testing.
- Defining various test scenarios
- Scoping and structural planning of the entire test process.
- Scheduling the test scripts for a later execution
- Managing the overall issue resolution
- Mentoring the available in-house resources
ERP testing services from Skytesters
At Skytesters, we offer a wide range of testing services to fulfil your organizational needs:
- 1 Performance Testing: Testing the ERP system’s ability to perform highly demanding tasks for the organization.
- 2 Functional Testing: Testing the capacity and accuracy of the ERP system to cater to the needs of the organization.
- 3 Integration Testing: Testing the overall integrity alignment of the ERP system with the company.
- 4 Automated Testing : Automaton of the entire ERP testing process to yield a quicker and more precise result.
What makes Skytesters ERP testing services the best choice of organizations ?
Our testing approach follows a unique methodology that has been framed using our diverse project experiences. We are the leaders in ERP testing because we offer the following benefits to our clients:
- Enhancement of the automation tools across all enterprise accounts
- Release readiness support with use of quality metrics
- Standardization of ERP tools and optimizing the entire process.
- Guaranteed reduction in regression test life cycle.
- Reduction in defect leakages
- Maximum utilization of the available resources